Through the support of donors like you, the Centre for Sexuality can continue to promote healthy bodies, healthy relationships and healthy communities. This means that:
- A junior high boy learns what consent really means and how to have a healthy relationship
- A mom learns how to talk to her daughter about relationships, her body and sexuality
- A teen boy feels like his school is a safe place to come out as gay and be himself.
- A young woman feels like she can leave behind her past sexual abuse and move forward
- A social worker gets the training he needs to answer his clients’ tough questions about sexuality
Give today and help us continue this critical work.
Want to make an event bigger impact? Become a ChangeMaker! Learn more here.
Remember us. Remembering the Centre for Sexuality in your will, a trust, or through an annuity is one of the most meaningful gifts you can give future generations. For more information on how you can include CFS in your estate plans, contact us today.
Ask us about gifts of securities. Gifts of securities are a valuable way to give back to the community. Ask us today about the benefits and how we can get you started.
Donate by mail. To donate by mail, please make cheques payable to the Centre for Sexuality and send to:
Centre for Sexuality
700, 1509 Centre Street SW
Calgary Alberta T2G 2E6
We are a registered charitable organization and donations qualify for tax credit.
Our Charitable Registration number is 12920 9219 RR0001
If you have questions about donations or would like more information, please contact email@example.com